Before submitting the manuscript to Tra Vinh University Journal of Science, make sure you have gone through the below checklist:
SUBMISSION PREPARATION CHECKLIST
1. GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
- The submitted manuscript must be original and NOT being considered for publication by any other journal.
- The manuscript is written in English or Vietnamese; The language used in the manuscript complies with the academic style and spelling rules of each language.
- The submitted manuscript belongs to the areas of 04 discipline-specific sections as Agriculture – Aquaculture; Culture – Education – Arts; Economics – Social Sciences; Technological – Environmental Sciences.
- The submitted manuscript complies with the guidelines of Tra Vinh University Journal of Science.
- The Copyright agreement and Author contribution form is an obligatory requirement and attached with the manuscript
2. SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS FOR MANUSCRIPT CONTENT
2.1. The Title
- is concise, clear, and precise
- is appropriate for the subject, content, and scope of the study
2.2. Abstract and Keywords
- The abstract is not over 250 words and briefly presents the aims, methods, results, and significance of the study
- The keywords include 03-06 words or phrases written in alphabetical order
- introduces the background and the importance of the study
- determines the research objective, issue, or question
- clarifies the research object, scope, and structure
2.4. Literature Review
- generalizes the scientific works directly related to the research
- evaluates the current state of research issue, identifies the achievements and limitations in the research field that need to be supplemented and perfected.
- shows new contribution of the work to the research gap in the field as well as to scientific development
2.5. Research Method
- describes the method(s) used clearly and concisely
- states the main stages/procedure/framework of the research
- lists the influences that determined the research procedure
- complies with ethics policies of TVUJS
2.6. Results and Discussion
- presents the research results/findings logically and scientifically
- interprets the significance of the major, important results
- discusses and compares with the results of previous studies
- explores new findings of the research and clarifies the theoretical/empirical applicability of the research results
- summarizes the results and emphasizes the scientific significance of the study
- presents key conclusions and recommendations
- emphasizes the practical applicability of the findings/new framework
- states the limitations of the study and suggests for future research
2.8. Tables and Figures
- present specific and accurate data to clarify the research results
- are fully and accurately cited
- are presented and titled following the Journal's regulations
2.9. Citations and References
- In-text citation must fully and accurately present the sources
- Citations and references must be consistent
- Citing and creating reference list in accordance Journal's regulations
Submission here: >>
Thank you for submitting your manuscript to Tra Vinh University Journal of Science.