On making a submission to the journal, authors are first asked to check carefully their articles to ensure that the articles strictly comply with the following guidelines. Submitted manuscripts may be eliminated from the review process and sent back to authors if they do not adhere to the The Scientific Journal of Tra Vinh University editorial policies.
1. The Scientific Journal of Tra Vinh University only publishes the original research articles. We accept articles in Vietnamese or English.
2. Form: The article must be in font Times New Roman, size 12, Exactly = 16pt, Margins: Top = 2.5 cm; Bottom = 2 cm; Left = 3.5 cm; Right = 2 cm, from 6 to 12 pages in A4. Pictures, figures, charts and tables must be clearly presented.
3. Structure of the paper
The structure of research paper is encouraged to be presented as the follow format: Title, Abstract, Introduction, Literature review, Research content, Conclusions, Acknowledgements (if any), References, Appendix (if any).
- Title: Written in capital letters and not exceed 25 words in Vietnamese and 12 words in English.
- Abstract: Summarizing the major aspects of the entire paper, includes: the overall purpose of the study, theoretical basis and research method(s), major result and conclusion of the paper. It should be from 150 – 250 words, written in lowercase, italic and unbold text, the word “Abstract” is in bold and un-italic type. References should not be cited in the Abstract.
- Keywords: From 03 – 06 words/phrases about the major topic, easy for audience/other researchers to find the paper. Keywords should be written in alphabetical order, lowercase, bold, italic letters and each word/phrase separated by commas.
- Introduction: Stating the reason(s) for doing the research (especially to clarify the novelty of the study), the object of the study.
- Literature review: Presenting the studies that are directly related to the work, thereby analyzing the content that has been or has not been developed in those studies.
- Research content: Including the major contents of the study as follows: Research methods; Research materials; Main stages have been made in the study; Proposed solutions; Results and Discussion.
- Conclusion and Suggestion:
Conclusion: Expressing the most important conclusions with clear arguments; Conclusions must follow the presented topic in the introduction; Not to mention again the figures of the results.
Suggestion (if any): Proposing for future research by inherit the achieved results or for applying the results if they are convincing results.
4. Citing and referencing: All Citations and References are formatted according to Vancouver Citing and Referencing Style.
5. Online submission: Article is submitted in the form of Ms.Word or Latex file at http://journal.tvu.edu.vn. The title of the article is used to name the file. Information about author(s) must be written in a separate file, the Author Information Form is located Tab "Download Template".